friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friday

p:WA and p:line <= -140 and line >= -350 and p:runs = 2 and series game = 1 and (time zone = P or time zone = M) and total >= 7.5 and game number >= 15

p:away win
    p: fave > 140
    p: runs =2
    not >350 favorite
    total >= 7.5
    mst or pst team
    game number >= 15
    1st game series

0-10 (-145/-3.70)

pretty amazing teams laying an avg of 145 are 0-10 losing by an avg of 3.7 runs game ..all multiple run losses and only two are by 2

6 of the 10 are the dodgers (tonight)

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?_...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

tor +110

Last edited by bleeker; 04-26-2024, 01:38 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

p:HL and p:line <= -230 and day = Friday and series game = 1 and A and line >=-175 and streak >=-2 and 4<=po:SIP<=6

p: home loss
    p: favorite >= 230
    friday
    away
    series game =1
    favorite <=175 or dog
    not on a >=3 losing streak
    po: starter pitched 4-6 innings

0-10 (-104/-2.10)

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?_...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

mil +110

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

Working...
      X