weds afternoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weds afternoon

p:runs >= 12 and po:runs <= 1 and series game >= 2 and start time < 1800 and line >= -140 and month = 4 and po:strike outs <= 15 and season >= 2013

p: previous game
    po: previous opponent
    day
    fav <=140 or dog (even ok)

0-10 (+108/-3.40)

happened 4 days ago with the same fade team (arizona) and they lost 7-3..total (current exactly) and line (same or close)

if you go back to 2015 and make the total >=7.5

1-4
    3-6
    3-14
    4-9
    3-7 (mentioned above)

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?_...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

stl +105
    Last edited by bleeker; 04-24-2024, 05:40 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post
      thanks chamblin

-----------------------

i may have to go on short notice..in case i do put up the pick now ..possible I'll have system up soon

sf under 7.5
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

have to run ..later

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post

thanks chamblin

-----------------------

i may have to go on short notice..in case i do put up the pick now ..possible I'll have system up soon

sf under 7.5
          p:runs=1
          p: runs 9th inng =1
          series game =3
          opp win streak =2
          op: 4-6 runs
          favorite <=190 or dog

4-20 o/u (-1.90)

unearned runs and extra innings otherwise last 2 go under (2-22 o/u)

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?_...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

sf under 7.5 (actually system on nym)

Comment

the sf pitcher was taken out after the 1st inning and he only gave up 1 hit..must be an injury..next 2 up got clobbered

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X