tigerman -228
    brella -278
    Odoggx21 -300
    captjoe388 -707
    daddyboom -869
    Chazbo -975
    Bigtiger -1360

TEAM TOTAL +770

CONGRATULATIONS TO JOHN AKA GAMBRINUS, THE 2023 REGULAR SEASON POD CHAMPION!

John, great job picking your spots. It's a long grind, harder than any other sport, where the dynamics change several times during the season. The one who adapts the best wins. And that was John.
    That team total of +770 (and would have been higher if some weren't making the type of bets in these last days just to finish higher) is really amazing. Great to have the biggest group we've had here ever. Lots of loyal posters. And unless he was golfing, captjoe388 was playing daily. I can go right down the line to the 7 or 8 regulars who posted a ton. By my count, 5 posters had a 4 digit profit at some point this season which is remarkable!

JOHN SHOOT ME A MESSAGE AND I'LL LET YOU KNOW HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE!!!!!!!!!!!

No rest for the weary. Well about 8 days, then I'll see some of you over in the NHL forum for the NHL/NCAA hockey POD thread starting October 10th as we get things rolling there. If I don't see you there, maybe we'll cross paths over in Tom's NBA lounge.

Until then, enjoy the playoff baseball, all the sports to come over the next 6 months, and I'll see you back here next Spring.

Thanks Brock for running the MLB POD. I'm sure it's a lot of work to keep up with everyone's picks. I appreciate your time and efforts. The PODs are always fun! I'll see everyone over in the NHL and NBA PODs that are around the corner.

Comment

Congratulations gambrinus

Comment

I can't say thanks enough, Brock. Tough job done super well. And a prize from your own pocket, too. You da man!

And congrats, Gambrinus. Couldn't catch you.

Comment

Brock, thanks for the usual fine job of running these contests. It definitely makes it fun and competitive. Received and love the jersey!

Thanks again Brock!

Comment

Originally posted by dollars View Post
            Brock, thanks for the usual fine job of running these contests. It definitely makes it fun and competitive. Received and love the jersey!

Thanks again Brock!
            Good to hear Perry!!!!!!

Comment

Jim and John, thanks for being regulars here as well you Perry and Sherriff. Glad I can count on you guys. Great seasons by all of you.

Comment

Working...
              X