saturday ** pha/was

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saturday ** pha/was

probably be a play here..will post either way by 2:30 (4:05 start)
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Hoping you have the over… I’ve already played over 9!!

Comment

Interesting the top 2 cappers on wagerline on both sides for consensus all 4 have Washington… I like the over after watching the game last night.. the top guys have pretty good records for their teams. I’m not as convinced on the Washington side today.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkhorsecapper17 View Post
        Interesting the top 2 cappers on wagerline on both sides for consensus all 4 have Washington… I like the over after watching the game last night.. the top guys have pretty good records for their teams. I’m not as convinced on the Washington side today.

query agrees..no opinion on the total

previous runs >=6
        done in 2 innings
        1 multiple run inning
        previous loss
        po:bullpen runs allowed <=6
        po:HR >0
        august
        total >=8
        favorite <=280

0-16 (-103/-3.88)

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?s...mary&_qt=games

was +130

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

The top cappers were all on Washington yesterday as well. Getting plus 130 is probably the play. I still like my over. These teams score runs in bunches. Hoping I don’t jinx myself.. good luck. You have been on fire as well!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkhorsecapper17 View Post
            The top cappers were all on Washington yesterday as well. Getting plus 130 is probably the play. I still like my over. These teams score runs in bunches. Hoping I don’t jinx myself.. good luck. You have been on fire as well!!!
            hopefully you get both..good luck to you also

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X