thursday afternoon ** tor/cle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thursday afternoon ** tor/cle

p:runs =1 and p:R1 =1 and p:W and 9>=month >=7 and streak <=4 and p:SO >=3 and not po:SIP =6 and season >=2013

p :1-0 win
    p : that run was in the 1st inng
    p : strikeouts >=3
    po : starter didn't throw exactly 6 inng *
    not > 4 game win streak
    july- sept

* 2-1 o/u this scenario

2-20 o/u (-2.43)

1 of the overs due to extra innings

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?_...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

under 9.5

Last edited by bleeker; 08-10-2023, 10:04 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post
      thanks chamblin

about to put up another

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

team =Pirates and p:HL and H and p:line >=200 and p:margin >=-9 and p:SO <=15

pit
        home
        p : home loss
        p : dogs >= 200
        p : didn't lose by > 9
        p : strikeouts <=15

0-7 (+155/ -6.00)
        1-6 RL (2 before they kept track)

many huge blowouts..like how it was on the shelf for 12 years and came back strong

atl -195 ..risk half unit
        atl RL -130 .. risk half unit

going for about a .6 unit win if they cover the RL..minimal loss on a 1 run win
        Last edited by bleeker; 08-10-2023, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
          p:runs =1 and p:R1 =1 and p:W and 9>=month >=7 and streak <=4 and p:SO >=3 and not po:SIP =6 and season >=2013

p :1-0 win
          p : that run was in the 1st inng
          p : strikeouts >=3
          po : starter didn't throw exactly 6 inng *
          not > 4 game win streak
          july- sept

* 2-1 o/u this scenario

2-20 o/u (-2.43)

1 of the overs due to extra innings

under 9.5
          On both. ATL/ATL RL .5 U.

Comment

Originally posted by ground storm View Post

On both. ATL/ATL RL .5 U.

thanks gs

big dogs biting me on the ass lately

Comment

So far 4 home dog this morning and later 4 away dog maybe hit too

GL

Comment

Originally posted by Sportstimeout View Post
                So far 4 home dog this morning and later 4 away dog maybe hit too

GL
                yeah I see sto .. 2 small and 2 moderate went down

Comment

have team trends on kc (fade) and the lad (-370) that make them worthy at a high price.. like the others of course lol

parlay about - 125 so what the heck at this point

bos/lad parlay -125..risk 1 unit

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X