weds afternoon ** atl/laa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weds afternoon ** atl/laa

month = 8 and 100 * Average(margin > 0@runs >= 0 and team and season) >= 60 and start time < 1800 and H and streak >=-1 and day = Wednesday and line >= -200 and season >= 2011

august
    weds
    day game
    home
    win % >=60
    not on a 2+ losing streak
    favorite <=200 or dog

2-16 (-137) avg odds!

both wins by 1 run
    avg odds close to today's

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?_...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

laa +125

Last edited by bleeker; 08-02-2023, 08:21 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
    month = 8 and 100 * Average(margin > 0@runs >= 0 and team and season) >= 60 and start time < 1800 and H and streak >=-1 and day = Wednesday and line >= -200 and season >= 2011

august
    weds
    day game
    home
    win % >=60
    not on a 2+ losing streak
    favorite <=200 or dog

2-16 (-137) avg odds!

both wins by 1 run
    avg odds close to today's

laa +125

GL bleeker.

Comment

Comment

Comment

int(str(date) [4 :]) = 802 and day = Wednesday and H and total <=12 and season >=2017

last time august 2nd fell on a weds (2017)

​​​total <=12

0-12 o/u (-3.19)

unbelievable !!

PLAY ALL ..

UNDER /.66 units each

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

there's no total on hou/cle so doesn't show yet on query ..assuming it will be <=12

Comment

Originally posted by ground storm View Post
              GL bleeker.

thanks ground storm

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                int(str(date) [4 :]) = 802 and day = Wednesday and H and total <=12 and season >=2017

last time august 2nd fell on a weds (2017)

​​​total <=12

0-12 o/u (-3.19)

unbelievable !!

PLAY ALL ..

UNDER /.66 units each

might be more of a .5 units/gm with that kind of volume if you decide to try it

Comment

I have both a 11-0 and a 40-5 on Atlanta today

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by rolltide View Post
                      I have both a 11-0 and a 40-5 on Atlanta today
                      I think mine is pretty clean today (maybe your's is also) not a lot of cutting to get you to a nice record especially factoring plus odds

Comment

Working...
                      X