• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunday ** tor/laa @ 12:05

possibly more

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?_...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

tor -190 risk .66 units
    tor RL +105 .33 units
    Last edited by bleeker; 07-30-2023, 10:26 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

interesting the 3 highest ml only won by 1 run ..this is the 5th
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

tigers
      away
      series game 3
      previous game opp scored <= 1 run
      dog <= 140 or favorite
      total 7-9.5

see the breakdown for 0 and 1 run..0 runs (today) they are 11-0 (+110) and at 1 run
      they are 21-11 (-108)

det + 135

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post
          thanks chamblin..about to post another

Comment

starter = Justin Verlander and line <= -220 and day = Sunday and W

verlander
            sunday
            fav >=220
            team wins (3 losses)

13-0 RL(-145/3.81)

so they cover the RL by that amount (win by an avg of 5.31/gm)

mets RL-120
            Last edited by bleeker; 07-30-2023, 11:30 AM.

Comment

RL play...had it as a ML play original post

Comment

day = Sunday and start time > 1800 and division = AL East and HF and so:starter runs allowed = 2.0 and total <= 10 and playoffs = 0

AL East

sunday night

home favorite

starter's opp in his previous start gave up 2 runs

total <=10

no playoffs

7-0 (-159/5.14)
                7-0 RL +131

huge margins ..all RL covers

bal -145 / risk .66 units
                bal RL +145 / risk .33 units
                Last edited by bleeker; 07-30-2023, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X