weds ** hou/col

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weds ** hou/col

p:runs=1 and p:R9 =1 and A and SG >=2 and DAY and line >=170 and po:runs <=7 and p:SIP >= 1.34 and p:hits <=8

previous runs =1
    that run scored in 9th
    series game >=2
    away
    day
    dog >= 170
    previous opp runs <=7
    previous starter inning pitched >1.34
    previous hits <=8

1-19 (+210)
    5-15 RL (+103)

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?o...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

hou -225 risk 1 unit
    hou RL -115 risk half unit

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

7/5
      home
      previous homeruns =2
      previous won >= 4 runs
      previous opp starter Inn pitched <=5
      series game >=2

0-9 o/u (-4.00)

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?o...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

mia under 9
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

On your 1st one Glenn I followed back to 'and added date>20190703' to where it was 0-7 su/rl, wow. Although rare and expensive this is a nasty type winner for sure. Nice work as per usual my friend

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
          On your 1st one Glenn I followed back to 'and added date>20190703' to where it was 0-7 su/rl, wow. Although rare and expensive this is a nasty type winner for sure. Nice work as per usual my friend
          thanks tom.. yeah they're pricey plays but the RL record makes up for that imo.. see plenty of times where there are really good ML records (laying heavy) but the RL not so great.. not that they aren't worthwhile (especially in parlays) but the bigger avg margins make me feel more confident about the play in general

Comment

Working...
          X