** 3-3 when he did..kind of stuck out,npi

3 medium range favorites so thought it'd make a nice < 1 unit parlay

22-2 (-171)

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?o...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

tor -160
    tex -135
    atl -172

parlay +345 (.66 units)

Last edited by bleeker; 07-01-2023, 07:03 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

add "only favorite" and it eliminates one of the losers so

22-1
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post
        thanks chamblin.. another coming up

Comment

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?o...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

another on the braves.. good RL record also

Comment

Working...
          X