captjoe388
    Diamonbacks -110 L

Puckluck
    Braves -109 W

Bigtiger
    Astros -105 L

Michelangelo
    Nationals +131 W

Brenda and Jim climbing the ladder toward 4 digit profit. Keep it up you two, both on a nice roll.

No, the logo up top is not a late night mistake. You could've watched MLB, the season finale of Survivor, but wow, a far more compelling Stanley Cup playoff game took place in South Florida, even with a 3-0 Panthers lead and now they have a chance to make history. As an 8 seed. And if the Heat can do the same in the NBA, they would be an 8 seed going for all the marbles as well. And if they both won, well that would be double history. No city/metro area has had dual same season champions for their winter sports teams.....EVER. And as 8 seeds? You could be witnessing big history, potentially, but still a ways to go. Great sports last night in Sunrise FL.

Good luck today!

FEEL FREE ANYONE TO JOIN IN!!!! ROTATION NUMBERS PLEASE. THANK YOU.

Just a little FYI, we are playing for a prize (that I'm not eligible for) at the end of the regular season, the same as I have offered in the NHL POD playoff and NBA DD threads---an authentic sports jersey, your choice of player, from what is available, from any of the 4 major sports.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Post your play below with the line you got. I will endeavor to keep standings (see last season or the current the NHL forum).
    Our week runs from Monday to Sunday. Like last season, you can pick ONE day out of our week MON-SUN to make two plays.
    I can't take any plays after the official MLB.com times https://www.mlb.com/schedule

ADDED NOTES:
    Run lines, moneylines, totals, team totals can be used as well as first 5 innings.
    If you have suggestions I'm willing to amend the above but my time is limited and I can't chase specific props, team or player, so just keep it to stuff I can find in the box score.

You may use live betting. Picks range +300/-300.

964 Rays -138 (5 Dimes)

Comment

gotta make up for that blown 5-0 lead last nite. Going with 2:
      . ,going with 2:
      956 Washington +160
      067Balt/NY over 9 E
      Money won is twice as nice as money earned
      Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

963 +140 tor

Comment

Mets Cubs under 8, even

Comment

Wash +176 (vs SDo)

Thank you Brock

Comment

It's fun when they fall your way, Brock. Need a whole bunch more to get into the Brock / Sherriff stratosphere!

Comment

Originally posted by Michelangelo View Post
                It's fun when they fall your way, Brock. Need a whole bunch more to get into the Brock / Sherriff stratosphere!
                Stop it Jim, you can do it no problem. I'm just lucky.

Comment

970 SEA -1.5 1.96 (-104)

Thx
                  is easy.
                  Making consistently is a different story

Comment

970 Sesttle F5 -.05

Shouldn't have forced a play it was the only game left to pick
                    Last edited by brella; 05-26-2023, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X