weds ** cws/tor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weds ** cws/tor

p:runs = 0 and start time < 1800 and day = Wednesday and LGS and p:line >=115 and line >=-105 and total >=9 and month <=7

previous 0 runs
    wednesday
    day game
    last game series
    dog
    previous dog >=115
    total >=9
    before august

0-13 o/u (-4.08)

smallest margin 2

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?o...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

under 9.5

2 units .. margins are exceptional

Last edited by bleeker; 04-26-2023, 08:05 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

just to be outfront when I originally posted it said smallest margin was 3 ..made some adjustments and that more than doubled the sample size..this made the smallest margin 2 which shows above
    Last edited by bleeker; 04-26-2023, 08:28 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post
        amazing ..looked at it same minute you posted and I hadn't been on here for a while..thanks chamblin

another

nyy under 7.5

total just dropped so you're not getting a great
        deal

Comment

sd even

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
            sd even
            thought this one was pretty good because of the margins .. in addition the lowest total and the biggest favorite were the two smallest margin games in the sample

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?o...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

Comment

Working...
            X