Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tuesday afternoon

skip the video

team =Tigers and DIV and double header =1 and line <=130 and total <=9.5 and o:site streak <=5

Tigers
    division
    1st game double header
    opp not home >= 6 previous games
    dog <= 130 or favorite
    total <=9.5

1-17 o/u (-3.83) WRONG .. CORRECTED BELOW

only loss extra innings

26-5 loss probably adds about a run more to avg margin. imagine losing by that score in game 1 lol..they shut them out 8-0 in game 2

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?o...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

det under 8.5 .. game 1 WRONG CORRECTED BELOW
    Last edited by bleeker; 04-18-2023, 11:04 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
    skip the video

team =Tigers and DIV and double header =1 and line <=130 and total <=9.5 and o:site streak <=5

Tigers
    division
    1st game double header
    opp not home >= 6 previous games
    dog <= 130 or favorite
    total <=9.5

1-17 o/u (-3.83) WRONG

only loss extra innings

26-5 loss probably adds about a run more to avg margin. imagine losing by that score in game 1 lol..they shut them out 8-0 in game 2

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?o...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

det under 8.5 .. game 1
    I FUCKED THIS UP ..IT'S A FADE OF DETROIT
    ..SORRY AND HOPE IT'S EARLY ENOUGH TO RECTIFY

THERE IS ACTUALLY A SOLID LEAN TOWARDS THE UNDER WITH THE SYSTEM ANYWAY

CLE -126
    Last edited by bleeker; 04-18-2023, 10:55 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

lad -155 (risk .66u)
        lad RL +130 (.33u
        )

Comment

Working...
        X