Thomas -205
    dollars -212
    Sherriff -336
    Bigtiger -403
    Inspector Gadget -445
    Chamblin -505
    captjoe388 -995
    Michelangelo -2068

CONGRATULATIONS TO DADDYBOOM THE 2022 MLB REGULAR SEASON CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!

You can say what you want about the NFL, NHL or NBA. For my money, this is the hardest sports to handicap. You have to follow a 162 game schedule which I wish could be shortened. And even if you do, what most times works in May does not work in August. It's a grind.

I'm sorry I couldn't do more detailed writeups and for much of the second half of the season, any writeups. I'm so busy. A good night's sleep is 7 hours with most nights being far less. Me typing this at 12:30 AM is an indicator that tonight won't be a 7 hour sleep night!

Again congrats to daddyboom. That's a solid number. Thank you to all who posted, the other 10 whose names are listed above. Perry (dollars), no matter what, you were there most nights. And captjoe388, you get the every day award. If you weren't playing a few rounds of golf on a trip, you were always here. Again thanks to all who participated!

Next up is hockey so I'll see many of you I hope over in the NHL forum for the play of the day which starts Friday or maybe I'll see you in the NBA forum at Tom's Lounge! Enjoy the playoffs!

Congrats DaddyBoom

Comment

Thanks Puck, I'm always detracted by other sports and such. Don't like the beginning of the MLB season either...

Comment

Ty puck

Comment

Thanks Brock not much of a baseball player aside from dog pound stuff which doesn't have anything to do with knowing baseball. Might try it in the NHL section this year. I do however enjoy baseball especially the playoffs in the fall which is full color explosion up here right now. Anyways good job as always and much appreciated. Congrats to daddyboom and you for finishing in the black, long haul baby

Comment

Thanks Puck and Guys hope to be more every day next year

Comment

Working...
            X