monday matinee ** min/cle (1:10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monday matinee ** min/cle (1:10)

p:runs = 0 and po:runs = 3 and DAY and H and DIV and F and line >-190 and po:home runs >0 and month <10 and total >6.5

previous runs =0
    previous opp runs =3
    previous opp homeruns >0
    home
    day
    division
    before october
    favorite <190
    total >6.5

3-11 (-135/122)
    1-12-1 o/u (-3.21)

notice the ML a good bet also ..favorite 3-11 laying an avg of 135 but I'm just doing the total

significant unearned runs including the lone over only because of 2 unearned runs

under 7

Last edited by bleeker; 09-19-2022, 09:36 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
    p:runs = 0 and po:runs = 3 and DAY and H and DIV and F and line >-190 and po:home runs >0 and month <10 and total >6.5

previous runs =0
    previous opp runs =3
    previous opp homeruns >0
    home
    day
    division
    before october
    favorite <190
    total >6.5

3-11 (-135/122)
    1-12-1 o/u (-3.21)

notice the ML a good bet also ..favorite 3-11 laying an avg of 135 but I'm just doing the total

significant unearned runs including the lone over only because of 2 unearned runs

under 7

mistakenly had it as RL being a good bet..meant ML
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

cashier_counting_money.gif

Comment

let's hope thomas..has very nice numbers especially for it being the lone afternoon game

Comment

just to be clear if you're betting the side it's a fade of cle and on the twins

Comment

14 > po:runs > 9 and total = 6.5 and p:starter innings pitched != 6 and season != 2020 and po:strike outs < 9 and s:starter innings pitched > 4.34 and month > 4

previous opp 10-13 runs
            previous starters innings pitched not 6
            previous opp strikeouts <9
            starter pitched greater than 4.33 inngs last start
            after april
            total =6.5

5-35 o/u

mil under 6.5

month >8 and line <-329 and season >2013 and p:SIP >5.7 and po:HR!=1

after august
            favorite >329
            previous starters innings pitched >5.7
            previous homeruns not exactly 1

20-2 RL (-189)

atl RL -170

half unit parlay +200

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X