moody blues**tuesday afternoon (1:07)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moody blues**tuesday afternoon (1:07)

month > 5 and H and double header = 1 and series game = 2 and ou streak > -3 and -2>o:streak >-5 and season > 2004

after may
    double header
    game 1
    home
    series game 2
    haven't gone under >2 games in a row
    opp on a 3-4 game losing streak

1-14-1 o/u (-2.34)

tor/tam under 8
    Last edited by bleeker; 09-13-2022, 11:09 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Nice hit...

Comment

Wait what? Is this for game one and not for game two?

Comment

Originally posted by dollars View Post
          Wait what? Is this for game one and not for game two?
          was for game 1 dollars as you probably know by now.

it's in the parameters..if I wasn't into this moody blues thing it would've been in the title lol

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

thanks chamblin and riderx

Comment

wasn't trying to put up 2 but if I try to take down 1 have a hunch I'll mess it up..thomas put up a couple of nice ones in prior threads so figured I'd add another

Last edited by bleeker; 09-13-2022, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Well nice hit, I played the 2nd game under because I liked it.

It looked Gooood until the late innings...

Comment

thanks.. I saw the jays had a 4 run 7th inning followed by 2 in the 8th.. that's the end of most unders

Comment

Working...
                  X