monday ** cin/pitt (6:40)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monday ** cin/pitt (6:40)

month >7 and p:multiple run innings = 3 and p:runs = 6 and p:margin = -1 and op:walks >1 and total > 7.5

after july
    previous multiple run innings =3
    previous runs =6
    previous lost by a run
    opp previous walks >1
    total > 7.5

1-15 (-104/-2.88)

lone win was twins blowing a 5-0 lead to the nyy in extra innings..tomorrow is the 1 year anniversary of that..nyy long time min killers

fade cin

pitt +115
    Last edited by bleeker; 09-12-2022, 04:54 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Just saw this... I took the Reds

Comment

Originally posted by dollars View Post
      Just saw this... I took the Reds
      usually up a few hours before game time but late start today
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Nice win...

I made it up on the NFL game...

Comment

thanks and glad you had the football

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X