thursday ** atl/pitt (12:35)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thursday ** atl/pitt (12:35)

there more than likely will be a play here..since 1 of the 2 very early starts figured I'd give a little notice

be back by 11
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

p:runs > 2 and A and series game >1 and po:runs = 1 and line < -199 and month > 6 and p:home runs < 4 and po:bullpen runs allowed < 5 and game number < 160 and 10 > total > 7 and season > 2008

previous runs >2
    previous opp runs =1
    away
    favorite > 199
    series game >1
    previous homeruns <4
    previous opp bullpen runs allowed <5
    after june
    before game 160
    total range 7.5/9.5

16-0 (-235/4.44)
    16-0 RL (-138) (same record)

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?o...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

atl -267 ..risk half
    atl RL -160..risk half unit

atl by 1 run lose about .33 u
    atl by 2+ about half unit

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

wednesday

Comment

going to look at 4 mid afternoon games of which the earliest is 3:10..up before 2 if I see anything ..if I know I'm passing before that will post also

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post
            thanks chamblin

about to post another

Comment

after all star break = 1 and team = Dodgers and H and series game = 3 and po:runs < 2 and po:home runs = 0 and season > 2006 and so:starter homeruns < 2

lad

home

after break

series game 3

previous opp < 2 runs

previous opp homeruns =0

opp starter previous game he didn't give up 2+ homeruns

21-0 (-161/3.43)
              18-3 RL (+117)

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?o...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

lad -260 ... risk half unit
              lad RL -125 ..risk half unit

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X