Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moody blues tuesday ** gm 1

1-0 mil going to the 9th and reliever surrenders 3 ..4-0 final

double header = 1 and day = Tuesday and H and series game = 2 and total >8 and line >-230 and season >2005

1st game double header
    tuesday (afternoon)
    home
    seies game 2
    total >8
    fav < 230 or dog

1-12 o/u (-3.19)

lone over would've been under w/o 2 unearned runs

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?o...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

stl/chc under 8.5 (game 1)

if it goes to 8 i'd cut it down to a half unit

don't understand
    0%
    don't understand
    0%
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

KS still has the line for STL at -180 but it's really -200 which will vault STL from a 41-9 SU to a 33-2 SU play on STL in game 1

double header = 1 and line < -199 and month > 7 and season >= 2010 and p:strike outs > 3

Comment

Originally posted by rolltide View Post
      KS still has the line for STL at -180 but it's really -200 which will vault STL from a 41-9 SU to a 33-2 SU play on STL in game 1

double header = 1 and line < -199 and month > 7 and season >= 2010 and p:strike outs > 3
      always scares me a little rolltide..I found a system a few weeks ago that was 1-66 @ <-199 but when the line was between 190-199 it was something like 10-18..was really shocked at the drop off but I guess there's something about that 200 threshold..mine was close to borderline and I think it lost..my memory is horrible but sure I could find it here or elsewhere..good luck if you play it though
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post

always scares me a little rolltide..I found a system a few weeks ago that was 1-66 @ <-199 but when the line was between 190-199 it was something like 10-18..was really shocked at the drop off but I guess there's something about that 200 threshold..mine was close to borderline and I think it lost..my memory is horrible but sure I could find it here or elsewhere..good luck if you play it though
        meaning the team won and the bet lost

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
          1-0 mil going to the 9th and reliever surrenders 3 ..4-0 final

double header = 1 and day = Tuesday and H and series game = 2 and total >8 and line >-230 and season >2005

1st game double header
          tuesday (afternoon)
          home
          seies game 2
          total >8
          fav < 230 or dog

1-12 o/u (-3.19)

lone over would've been under w/o 2 unearned runs

stl/chc under 8.5 (game 1)

if it goes to 8 i'd cut it down to a half unit

p:runs = 1 and p:WA and series game = 2 and p:home runs = 1 and total <9 and s:W

previous runs=1
          previous won
          away
          series game 2
          previous homeruns =1
          starter won last start
          total <9

1-12 o/u (-2.50)

pretty amazing it has the exact same record

stl/chc under

Comment

I was going to vote but I didn't see the choice I wanted (I Understand)

Also wanted to bet the Live under on this as I got to this game late but my book didn't even have a listing

Comment

Originally posted by dollars View Post
              I was going to vote but I didn't see the choice I wanted (I Understand)

Also wanted to bet the Live under on this as I got to this game late but my book didn't even have a listing
              I'm primitive with this stuff..beyond posting I'm lost

Comment

Wow Bleeker. You are the total master!

Comment

Originally posted by tigerman View Post
                  Wow Bleeker. You are the total master!

don't think I've ever kept track on here over the years but I'm pretty sure if this were tallied it would be good numbers.. think it's a combo of getting better at it and having lady luck on my side more often then not..I've said before that I realize this method has its critics but think if you do good quality queries there is an edge to be had .. I feel as a whole mine are pretty good and certainly some are better than others (not based on results.. going into the game).. hopefully the season continues to be a good one

Comment

I'd say it's obvious you know what you're doing. You certainly are crushing it this season! Of course we all know that past performance doesn't guarantee future results, but I feel like you'll probably continue to do well. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

no problem tigerman and thanks for the good word..more than likely will be on one of the 6 afternoon games tomorrow

Comment

Likewise !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post
                          Likewise !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no problem chamblin.. thanks for your support

Comment

Working...
                          X