monday afternoon ** chw/cle (2:10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monday afternoon ** chw/cle (2:10)

day =Monday and p:day =Saturday and month > 6 and A and p:runs <6 and total >8 and REG and season >2004

after break not playoffs
    monday
    previous game saturday
    away
    previous runs <6
    total >8

9-0 o/u (6 22)

so we're looking at a previous day rainout

the 8-20 and 8-14 games 1 unearned run combined..big role in high avg margin

2 of last 3 games adjusted for unearned only over by .5 each

sample a little dated

action bet

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?o...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

chw over 8.5..half unit

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Right on Target! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by tigerman View Post
        Right on Target! Thanks!
        no problem tigerman..probably have something for lad/mil (10:10) ..will post back either way by 7:15
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

team = Dodgers and line < -229 and H and day = Monday and streak <4

lad
          monday
          home
          fav > 229
          not on a >3 game win streak

18-1 (-290/4.26)
          15-4 RL (-130)

lone loss by a run and opp had an unearned run

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?o...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

lad -267 ...risk half unit
          lad RL -120 ..risk half unit

lad win by 1 lose about .33 u
          lad win by >1 win about .6u

half unit -267 pretty lean,so maybe skip that, but that's how I'd do it

Comment

Nice win on the Sox, I lost u8.5 but loaded up on the Live u10.5

Hope those Dodgers win fer ya, I'm going under...

Comment

Working...
            X