friday** wrigley matinee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friday** wrigley matinee

AASB and day =Friday and team =Cubs and H and site streak <-6 and line >-260 and season >2006

cubs
    home
    friday
    after break
    coming off >6 game road trip
    favorite < 260 or dog

15-1 (-139/2.88)

it's the lowest line in the sample so smaller bet

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?o...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

cubs +122..to win half unit
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

GL Bleeker

these two are getting whacked around hard today. might need 10 runs to win this one

Comment

Originally posted by rolltide View Post
        GL Bleeker

these two are getting whacked around hard today. might need 10 runs to win this one
        thanks rt..definitely feel lucky to walk away from that with a win
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post

thanks chamblin.. glad you had it

Comment

think I'll have something for rockies game tonight (8:40)..get back either way by latest 7:30

Comment

team =Rockies and p:runs =0 and p:A and H and 6<month <10 and line <180

col
                home
                previous away
                previous runs =0
                july to sept
                dog < 180 or favorite

13-1 (-120/3.71)
                13-1 RL

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?o...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

col +135..to win 1 unit

Comment

Working...
                X