weds ** chc/was (2:05)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weds ** chc/was (2:05)

month = 8 and line < -139 and A and wins / game number * 100 < 45 and o:wins / o:game number * 100 < 42 and p:strike outs < 14 and 0<op:BPRA<5

august
    away
    favorite >139
    win % < 45
    opp win% <42
    previous strikeouts <14
    opp previous bullpen runs allowed 1-5

2-15 (-151)
    1-16 RL

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?o...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

fade cubs both

was +135 ..win half
    was RL -125 .. risk half
    Last edited by bleeker; 08-17-2022, 11:06 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

added unit sizing
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
      added unit sizing
      1:05

Comment

Comment

team = Diamondbacks and line > 169 and A and series game > 1 and p:margin = -1 and po:PU <8 and po:hits <12

ari
          away
          dog > 169
          series game >1
          previous lost by 1
          ​​​​​​opp previously used < 8 pitchers
          opp previous hits <12

0-28 (205/-3.36)

RL not great considering ML record

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?o...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

fade d'backs

sf -225 ..risk 1 unit

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X