sunday ** nyy/stl (2:15)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunday ** nyy/stl (2:15)

team = Yankees and op:runs =1 and p:L and (n:LGS or LGS) and o:team!=Mets and total > 6.5

nyy
    previous lose 1-0
    2nd last or last game series
    opp not the nym
    total > 6.5

12-0 RL (5.40) *

*had to add 2 games before 2008 into RL calculation..so these games have covered RL by an avg of 5.4 runs/game (6.9 ML)

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?o...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

still going to take a little ML

nyy -135 ..risk half unit
    nyy RL +122..to win half unit

any mistakes you can always let me know
    ..the RL avg (with 2 games not in sample) something I could mess up but that would be a minor thing

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post
      thanks chamblin
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

H and streak > 5 and after all star break = 1 and division = o:division and 1 < series game < 4 and line >-300 and total >7 and season >2016

home
        after break
        division game
        ​​​​​​streak >5
        game 2 or 3
        favorite <300 or dog
        total >7

4-22 o/u

this was alive last night..6 unearned runs and without them game would've been way under

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?o...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

lad under 8.5 @ 7:08

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post
            thanks chamblin

Comment

Working...
            X