Sherriff -313
    Chamblin -405
    Inspector Gadget -445
    captjoe388 -595
    Bigtiger -825
    Michelangelo -2068

*-used double play for the week
    +-Giants/Diamondbacks UNDER 8.5 -115 pending

Thanks Perry for getting the thread up. If you ever see that, please don't hesitate to make the thread if you need to post!

FEEL FREE ANYONE TO JOIN IN!!!! ROTATION NUMBERS PLEASE. THANK YOU.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Post your play below with the line you got. I will endeavor to keep standings (see last season or the current the NHL forum).
    Our week runs from Monday to Sunday. Like last season, you can pick ONE day out of our week MON-SUN to make two plays.
    I can't take any plays after the official MLB.com times https://www.mlb.com/schedule

ADDED NOTES:
    Run lines, moneylines, totals, team totals can be used as well as first 5 innings.
    If you have suggestions I'm willing to amend the above but my time is limited and I can't chase specific props, team or player, so just keep it to stuff I can find in the box score.

You may use live betting.

930 Colorado, even

Kopech making his first start in Coors field tonight. Having a great year, but an extreme fly ball pitcher (39% fly ball rate, mlb overall is just under 23%) who uses his curve to finish off hitters (let's see how that CB breaks tonight compared to what he is used to)...warm and humid in Coors tonight also...Rockies will be in that bullpen early

Comment

Reds u 8.5 +100
      Bost under 10 -103

Comment

913 Cleveland Indians +130
        Money won is twice as nice as money earned
        Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Anytime Brock!

916 KC -120

908 AZ u8.5 -110
          Last edited by dollars; 07-26-2022, 04:18 PM.

Comment

K.C. Under 8.5
            Balt. +170

Comment

Working...
            X