friday ** nym/sd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friday ** nym/sd

month = 7 and rest >3 and H and o:streak = -1 and p:home runs = 0 and season >2011

first game back (longer break 2012)
    home

1 game losing streak

previous homeruns =0

0-8 o/u (-2.56)

there were 2 unearned runs in EACH of the closest margin games

an unearned run and an extra inning game amongst the other 6

factoring this these were comfortable unders

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?o...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

mets under 7
    Last edited by bleeker; 07-22-2022, 11:23 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post

thanks chamblin

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

first game after break

home

previous game faced a lefty

line range -109/+120

total >7

0-9 (+105/-3.33)

8 of 9 are >1 run losses

fade kc and bos

tor -125
        tam -135

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
          first game after break

home

previous game faced a lefty

line range -109/+120

total >7

0-9 (+105/-3.33)

8 of 9 are >1 run losses

fade kc and bos

tor -125 CANCEL
          tam -135 CANCEL

just realized it was the teams starter and not the opponents ..doesn't make much sense that way so going to cancel it

Comment

Working...
          X