*Inspector Gadget -129
    *dollars -347
    Chamblin -405
    Sherriff -488
    Bigtiger -770
    captjoe388 -790
    Michelangelo -2068

*-used double play for the week

3-2 with 2 washouts picks on the Seattle at Washington affair to help us make a $85 profit.

WINNERS CIRCLE:
    captjoe388--Orioles +110. They continue play great baseball, this time doubling up the Cubs, 4-2, on the North Side.
    Inspector Gadget--Tigers Team Total OVER 4.5 +115 (7). Got the second half of your double play which was clinched with a 4 run 7th inning.
    dollars--Astros -120. Houston escapes the Angels with a run in the top of the 9th as you were able grab a split on your double play.

Day and night action going today. Good luck guys!

FEEL FREE ANYONE TO JOIN IN!!!! ROTATION NUMBERS PLEASE. THANK YOU.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Post your play below with the line you got. I will endeavor to keep standings (see last season or the current the NHL forum).
    Our week runs from Monday to Sunday. Like last season, you can pick ONE day out of our week MON-SUN to make two plays.
    I can't take any plays after the official MLB.com times https://www.mlb.com/schedule

ADDED NOTES:
    Run lines, moneylines, totals, team totals can be used as well as first 5 innings.
    If you have suggestions I'm willing to amend the above but my time is limited and I can't chase specific props, team or player, so just keep it to stuff I can find in the box score.

You may use live betting.

Reds +277

Comment

Gonna try it again, game 1 today:

921 Washington -109

Comment

928 Toronto BJs -110
        Money won is twice as nice as money earned
        Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

The dynamics of an early game and it being a doubleheader changed this whole thing. I get the dunce of the week for forcing this play.

Comment

929 Balt +123

Comment

Houston +101

Shot 79 this morning in my last round here in Florida, fly out late tonight

I simply can not putt

Comment

St. Louis Under 8 (-06)

Comment

Working...
                X