monday ** pit/chc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monday ** pit/chc

day =Monday and p:runs =0 and p:H and A and 1<po:HR<4 and p:walks!=0 and line > -170 and month <9 and season >2004

monday
    away
    previous home
    previous runs =0
    previous game > 0 walks
    previous opp hit 2 or 3 homeruns
    < 170 favorite or dog
    before september

0-13 (-3.85) (140)

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?o...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

fade chc

pit -105

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Nice day yesterday

Comment

Comment

thanks guys..have one for sd/ari @ 9:40

post it by 5
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Working...
        X