tigerman +453
    dollars +59
    *daddyboom +20
    captjoe388 -50
    Bigtiger -64
    Thomas -67
    Michelangelo -1381

*-used double play for the week

FEEL FREE ANYONE TO JOIN IN!!!! ROTATION NUMBERS PLEASE. THANK YOU.

Actually, Jim, it is improvements, but at a big cost initially, even more now. Living out of a suitcase for almost 10 days not what's it's cracked up to be, except my mother-in-law has been so helpful to us. Otherwise I would have come to Eastern MA and shacked up with you LOL!

Wow captjoe388, you almost got the show off of the year award! Terrible luck, sorry.

Good luck today guys.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Post your play below with the line you got. I will endeavor to keep standings (see last season or the current the NHL forum).
    Our week runs from Monday to Sunday. Like last season, you can pick ONE day out of our week MON-SUN to make two plays.
    I can't take any plays after the official MLB.com times https://www.mlb.com/schedule

ADDED NOTES:
    Run lines, moneylines, totals, team totals can be used as well as first 5 innings.
    If you have suggestions I'm willing to amend the above but my time is limited and I can't chase specific props, team or player, so just keep it to stuff I can find in the box score.

You may use live betting.

958 Padres -135 (I hate the Yankees)
    Money won is twice as nice as money earned
    Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Yankees TT Over 4.5 (+10)

Comment

Miami +153 (@ TBy)

Comment

Come on out, Brock. I have a nice oriental rug you can sleep on. If you vacuum and do the dishes you can have the bed and I'll sleep on the rug. Deal?!

Comment

Over 8 NYY

Comment

Originally posted by Michelangelo View Post
              Come on out, Brock. I have a nice oriental rug you can sleep on. If you vacuum and do the dishes you can have the bed and I'll sleep on the rug. Deal?!
              You're too kind Jim!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X