tigerman +422
    *daddyboom +205
    Thomas +33
    *Inspector Gadget -55
    *Bigtiger -385
    Captjoe388 -675
    Michelangelo -1042

*-used double play for the week

FEEL FREE ANYONE TO JOIN IN!!!! ROTATION NUMBERS PLEASE. THANK YOU.

A 7-4 showing yesterday with several double plays being used. And we had two who swept and two who split so a profitable outing last night here at the Customer Cappers ballpark.

Winners Circle:
    Dollars--Yankees UNDER 8 -115 (3).
    Big Tiger--Padres/Guardians Game 2 OVER 7 -120 (11) AND Rangers Phillies UNDER 8 -105 (3). You're right Darryl, you're "system" is heating up.
    Puckluck--Rockies -135 AND Cubs +1.5 -138.
    Inspector Gadget--Second half of double play with the Rockies -150.
    daddyboom--Second hald of double play with Brewers -1.5 -140.

Good luck today guys!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Post your play below with the line you got. I will endeavor to keep standings (see last season or the current the NHL forum).
    Our week runs from Monday to Sunday. Like last season, you can pick ONE day out of our week MON-SUN to make two plays.
    I can't take any plays after the official MLB.com times https://www.mlb.com/schedule

ADDED NOTES:
    Run lines, moneylines, totals, team totals can be used as well as first 5 innings.
    If you have suggestions I'm willing to amend the above but my time is limited and I can't chase specific props, team or player, so just keep it to stuff I can find in the box score.

(You may dabble with live betting. We'll see how it goes).

Thanks Brock!
    #955 New York Mets/Philadelphia Phillies under 8 -110 for Game

Comment

Milwaukee -R/L (-12)

Comment

Reds Brewers over 7.5, -105

Thanks Brock!

Comment

Anytime Perry and Darryl. Hitting the links today Darryl, assuming I can stay awake, staying up late watching too much playoff hockey!

954 Colorado -130 (BAS)

Good luck!

Comment

Baltimore +137

Comment

was/col O16.5 +139

bottom of the 8th live

Comment

So glad the Phillies lost today. They cost me a push on u8 with the score 7-1 at the top of the 9th, they get cute and put in a shitty pitcher who gives up 2 runs and leaves 2 on before he gets the hook. The Mets go on to bring in 5 more runs to win 8-7

Comment

Working...
                X