Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thursday ** min/det (1:10)

p:runs =0 and A and LGS and hits <3 and po:runs >2 and DAY

this does not show up in the query but checked twice and it meets all parameters..I STILL RECOMMEND DOUBLE CHECKING IT !!

previous game team was shutout
    < 3 hits
    previous opponent runs >2
    away
    day game

0-9 o/u (5.8) huge !

det under 7

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post
      thanks chamblin
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

http://gimmethedog.com/MLB?q=p%3Arun...20and%20DAY%20

Comment

4 errors tigers.. 3 unearned twins

7-1

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
            p:runs =0 and A and LGS and hits <3 and po:runs >2 and DAY

this does not show up in the query but checked twice and it meets all parameters..I STILL RECOMMEND DOUBLE CHECKING IT !!

previous game team was shutout
            < 3 hits
            previous opponent runs >2
            away
            day game

0-9 o/u (5.8) huge !

det under 7

would just like to say this was an error on my part and not a play..forgot the prefix (p:) in front of hits
            and that's why it didn't come up..always like to be straightforward about these things and believe I had a similar incident last year which I also fessed up to . it's also not fair to gambrinus as it wasn't an ommision from the query but my mistake..will be more careful from here on out if something doesn't show up and may post only when it does from now on just to be safe.. apologize for yesterday

Comment

Working...
            X