orioles fade system through end of may

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• orioles fade system through end of may

does not apply tonight (first game series)

team =Orioles and month <6 and game number > 10 and line >149 and SG >1 and total <10.5

orioles
    before june
    after game 10
    dogs > 149
    SERIES GAME >1
    total <10.5

13-73 (+176/-193)

http://gimmethedog.com/MLB?q=team%20...l%20%3C10.5%20

if they faced a lefty previous game

add "po:STL" to query

2-25 (+171/-187)

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post
      thanks chamblin
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

will track this risking 100..its hypothetical so don't want to make a big deal about line accuracy..will try and put them up early- mid afternoon.. if I'm way of let me know

laa (-260) 100/38

loss 4-5 (-100)

3 unearned runs o's

should qualify tomorrow also
        Last edited by bleeker; 04-24-2022, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Good stuff Glenn !

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
            Good stuff Glenn !
            Thanks Tom

Comment

0-1 (-100)

4-5 and 3 unearned runs for the o's..loss is a loss

play 2

laa -180 (100/55)

Comment

1-1 (-45)

7-6 win ..scored 6 in 1st inning and bal ties it..nothings easy

Comment

likely there will be plays (at least 1) weds and thu vs the nyy ..will post if they qualify

Comment

Interested to see how this goes, good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Puckluck View Post
                      Interested to see how this goes, good luck.

thanks puckluck .. they've been pesky so far

Comment

worth mentioning series game 1 is very profitable also ..11-31 (+176) but goes up exponentially in the later games..just seems too simple w/o series game attached but can't argue the numbers..

http://gimmethedog.com/MLB?q=team%20...l%20%3C10.5%20

WILL CONTINUE TRACKING WITHOUT SERIES OPENERS

Last edited by bleeker; 04-26-2022, 05:32 PM.

Comment

team = Orioles and month <7 and SG =1 and line > 199 and season >2007

2-16

1 of those 2 wins was on 6/28 and that's 11 days further out than the next furthest out date in the sample (6/17)

http://gimmethedog.com/MLB?q=team%20...ason%20%3E2007

Comment

without series game parameters

25-106 (+176)

game 1

11 -32 (+176)

later games

14-74 (+176)

Comment

nyy -240 (100/42)

Comment

Working...
                              X