nym -105

game number <11 and p:R9 >4 and SG >2 and po:runs >0 and month!=3

p:runs 9th inning >4
    series game >2
    previous opp wasn't shutout
    not march

16-3 (-115)
    12-1 since 2012

it's not up on the query yet but believe this applies to cle today..if anyone wants to give it a look to confirm go ahead

lots of convincing wins

cle +125

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

team =Yankees and H and op:runs =0 and SG >1 and 1< p:runs <7 and F and line >-200 and month <9

nyy
    home
    series game >1
    shutout previous opp
    nyy scored between 2-6 runs
    favorites < 200
    not september

2-19-1 o/u

nyy under 8.5
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Working...
    X