Puckluck +285
    Inspector Gadget +225
    Thomas +59
    Michelangelo +5
    Big Tiger +0
    Dollars -115
    *captjoe388 -195

*-used double play for the week

captjoe splits his double play of the week, winning with the Blue Jays at +105, while Inspector Gadget and Darryl pushed on opposite end of the Mets/Phillies total of 9.

Jim see below. You got two good ones fire away on that day.
    Darryl welcome to the thread. Look forward to winners and golf stories. Perry also good to see you.

Good luck today guys!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Post your play below with the line you got. I will endeavor to keep standings (see last season or the current the NHL forum).
    Our week runs from Monday to Sunday. Like last season, you can pick ONE day out of our week MON-SUN to make two plays.
    I can't take any plays after the official MLB.com times https://www.mlb.com/schedule
    Good luck and fire away guys.

ADDED NOTES:
    Run lines, moneylines, totals, team totals can be used as well as first 5 innings.
    If you have suggestions I'm willing to amend the above but my time is limited and I can't chase specific props, team or player, so just keep it to stuff I can find in the box score.

(You may dabble with live betting. We'll see how it goes).

THANK YOU!

Started with a push, pretty fitting lol

Red Sox Tigers under 9, -115

Here is a GREAT golf story for ya.....i'm the assistant golf coach at my current high school. Now while I will defend my ability to coach football to all ends, i'm using the term coach pretty lightly when it comes to this golf team. These kids all have their own private coaches and have played since they were old enough to walk for the most part...but, we are still talking about high school kids...our district tournament was last week, we played a fairly difficult course (Cy Lakes in Houston), played it just under 7,000 yards and the championship course slope is 134...so not easy

Day 1 our kids shot: 67, 68, 69, 70 and 71
    Day 2 our kids shot: 72, 73, 71, 82 and 73

In high school golf you take your best 4 scores each day, so we went 14 under on Day 1 and 1 over Day 2 for a total of 13 under...kid who shot the 67/72 is a sophomore, 15 years old

It's fun to watch, but yea, i'm not teaching these guys anything about golf!!

Comment

Okay I'll jump in here with a double play

Tigers +111
      Rockies +142

Comment

Padres -110
        Money won is twice as nice as money earned
        Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Darryl, wow that is some great ball striking. I'm sure you played SOME part in that. Don't be so modest!

Ton of money coming in on Seattle, I still like the other side:

912 White Sox -108

Comment

Baltimore Orioles Over 9.5 (-12)

Comment

SD/SF u7.5 -110

Comment

What the heck, I'll take SD -109 also...

Comment

1-1 +05

Minny +136 (vs LAD)

GL guys

Comment

Giants score 6 in the 1st inning... can I pick em or what?

Comment

Working...
                    X