day

col 10
    kc 8.5

night

sea 9
    sf 8.5

all under

http://gimmethedog.com/MLB?q=game%20...season!%3D2020

(opponent (o) serves no purpose..previous gets you same results)
    Last edited by bleeker; 04-11-2022, 09:37 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Good morning Glenn, not sure why you left out 2020 aside from making the trend 'perfect'. Including 2020 only adds the 1 over which you should include in your query I think. It's important to see that it lost last time out because streaks always end and one should be aware of that when making a decision. The reason I mention this at all is that years back I had a conversation going with a pretty smart guy who thought that holy grail was not finding perfect trends but to figure out why they end (or start) and what to do from there.

I'm not a big fan of the theory about having large numbers of results being the way to go with trends. If you have a trend with say 1000 results hitting at say 57 or 58 %, which is awful good, you'll find in those results streaks of winning or losing all over the place and if you jump on at the wrong time you'll find yourself broke (or rich lol) pretty quick imo. I'm just saying a 10 or 15 game winning or losing streak is not unusual in those results.That's why I've always been a big fan of PLAYER, a savvy and experienced capper, who finds small number streaks in season and historical and getting on them early and riding them out to a loss

Just throwing out some thoughts buddy and always appreciate what you bring to the table

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
        Good morning Glenn, not sure why you left out 2020 aside from making the trend 'perfect'. Including 2020 only adds the 1 over which you should include in your query I think. It's important to see that it lost last time out because streaks always end and one should be aware of that when making a decision. The reason I mention this at all is that years back I had a conversation going with a pretty smart guy who thought that holy grail was not finding perfect trends but to figure out why they end (or start) and what to do from there.

I'm not a big fan of the theory about having large numbers of results being the way to go with trends. If you have a trend with say 1000 results hitting at say 57 or 58 %, which is awful good, you'll find in those results streaks of winning or losing all over the place and if you jump on at the wrong time you'll find yourself broke (or rich lol) pretty quick imo. I'm just saying a 10 or 15 game winning or losing streak is not unusual in those results.That's why I've always been a big fan of PLAYER, a savvy and experienced capper, who finds small number streaks in season and historical and getting on them early and riding them out to a loss

Just throwing out some thoughts buddy and always appreciate what you bring to the table

hey thomas (btw "hey" always positive with me lol)

I like hearing other people's perspective on what I post positive or negative so never hold back ..I'm definitely more historical then "in season" and will often dismiss logic (does it make sense) for record..
        maybe something is effective for reasons that are not on the surface but can never hurt to see some logic to it.. I find it difficult to toss really good records with decent avg margins

as far as the 2020 season,it was the covid year and the game was in july .. I feel that's a legitimate elimination

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

btw thomas.. I should have mentioned that covid was the reason for eliminating 2020 .. sloppy on my part

Comment

Working...
          X