• cubs/brewers 2:20

opening day (except 2020 late start)
    opp team Cubs
    away

5-0 (+116)

mil -110

http://gimmethedog.com/MLB?q=game%20...20month%20%3C5

​​​​​​​anything else in here
    Last edited by bleeker; 04-06-2022, 09:34 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

That line has to be a typo, or is that a run-line play?
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
      That line has to be a typo, or is that a run-line play?
      as many of you know I'm doing this for the challenge of finding things ..do not play..I see where I made the mistake with the # here ..is just a money line play and certainly not enthused at around -175..apologize and thanks for pointing it out jumperjack ..guess I need a little warm up myself lol
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
        opening day (except 2020 late start)
        opp team Cubs
        away

5-0 (+116)

mil -110 ***

http://gimmethedog.com/MLB?q=game%20...20month%20%3C5

​​​​​​​anything else in here

*** mistake on the line posted ..admittedly I'm totally mechanical so would be less likely to realize it .. season gets off to a rocky start..apologize

Comment

Have an enjoyable season Glenn,I'll be keeping track of your musings every day and learning some good MLB query stuff for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
            Have an enjoyable season Glenn,I'll be keeping track of your musings every day and learning some good MLB query stuff for sure
            appreciate that thomas and same to you.. on that note found something decent for later on

game number =1 and -119 >line >- 161 and A and STR

opening day
            away favorites 120-160 range
            righty starter

25-7 (-133)

http://gimmethedog.com/MLB?q=game%20...20and%20STR%20

the mets are at the bottom or slightly out of the range so I'm just going with

sd -135

Comment

Have a good season bleeker
              "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Good Luck Bleeker.

Comment

thanks guys.. you too

Comment

Working...
                  X