world series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• world series

169 < game number < 177 and H and SG = 1 and pp:W and p:M8 >0 and total > 6.5

game 1
    home
    streak >1
    p: leading after 8 innings
    total >6.5

6-0 (-144) (4.67)
    5-1 RL

lowest ML of sample which takes a little away from it for me

hou even <<<
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

BOL tonight.

Comment

Comment

thanks guys
          ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

169 < game number and A and SG = 2 and total >7.5

game 2
            away
            total >7.5

0-6 o/u (-4.00)

pretty amazing considering the simplicity..away team has never scored more than 2 runs..teams
            have also lost all 6 games

added comment: lowest line of the sample

under 8.5 <<<
            Last edited by bleeker; 10-27-2021, 07:46 AM.

Comment

added comment

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                169 < game number and A and SG = 2 and total >7.5

pretty amazing considering the simplicity..away team has never scored more than 2 runs..teams
                have also lost all 6 games
                That's is amazing...now 0-7 & still no more than 2 runs...great find!

Comment

Originally posted by Riderx View Post

That's is amazing...now 0-7 & still no more than 2 runs...great find!
                  thanks rider.. it is, I agree, but unfortunately I went total

Comment

Comment

game number > 171 and H and SG=3 and s:W and total >6.5

series
                      game 3
                      home
                      starter's team his won previous start
                      total > 6.5

2-9 (-137) (2.36)

1 win in extra innings
                      on avg these teams are substantial favorites

fade atl

hou -105 <<<

Last edited by bleeker; 10-29-2021, 11:16 AM.

Comment

left out home in original parameters

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                            game number > 171 and H and SG=3 and s:W and total >6.5

series
                            game 3
                            home
                            starter's team his won previous start
                            total > 6.5

2-9 (-137) (2.36)

1 win in extra innings
                            on avg these teams are substantial favorites

fade atl

hou -105 <<<
                            another good filter

p:SO > 2 (previous strikeouts > 2)

(won't show up as a play cause recent SO aren't monitored)

this will eliminate 1 of the wins and the only other remaining is the extra innings win

Comment

game number > 162 and league!=o:league and SG =4 and H and season > 2014

series
                              home
                              game 4

0-5 (-120) (-4.20) big

fade atl

hou - 105 <<<

Comment

Working...
                              X