have a hunch this won't be as busy as the other

169 > game number > 164 and SG = 1 and H and 121>line>-121 and total >6

1st game championship series
    home
    line between the 120's
    total >6

0-5 o/u (-3.80)

atl/lad under 8

Last edited by bleeker; 10-16-2021, 03:33 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

playoffs = 1 and SG =2 and 165 < game number < 171 and p:HW and p:S8 <5 and season >2008

championship series
      game 2
      p: home win
      p: scored < 5 runs through 8 innings

6-0 (-102) (1.83)
      1-5 o/u (-2.67)

line is way out of sample range so would never take atl..the under would be perfect if not for a 4 run extra
      inning game (under by 2.5 in regulation)..1 other extra inning game where in addition there was an unearned run..so with extra inning games and at least 1 unearned run you could knock off an extra run for the average margin ..still not ideal it's out of the range but I'll take a shot with that avg margin

lad/atl under 7.5

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Nice hit on the Under last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Riderx View Post
          Nice hit on the Under last night.
          thanks riderx

Comment

167 <game number <172 and SG =3 and H and p:W

championship series
            game 3
            home
            p: win

10-1 (-134) (2.36)
            1-9-1 o/u (-2.59)

bos -120 <<<
            under 9 <<<

can't get any simpler than that

play both..3/4 unit each

Comment

only 4 games where the total was > 7 5 but all were a while back (2006 -07)

3-0
              5-0
              4-1
              4-2

avg runs scored by opponent over 11 game sample < 1.5

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                  167 <game number <172 and SG =3 and H and p:W

championship series
                  game 3
                  home
                  p: win

10-1 (-134) (2.36)
                  1-9-1 o/u (-2.59)

bos -120 <<<
                  under 9 <<<

can't get any simpler than that

play both..3/4 unit each

My line... 9.5 still applies yes?

Comment

Originally posted by dollars View Post

My line... 9.5 still applies yes?
                    little late to the party with this and as I'm watching it's 6-0..total wouldn't have effected either play..was just pointing out there was a large avg margin (sides and totals) on the higher total games

Last edited by bleeker; 10-18-2021, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Comment

Boston!

Comment

Boston looks tough, physical and they're intimidating the Astros.
                          And they have 2 more home games.
                          I don't see the Astros winning another game.
                          And I don't see the Dodgers/Braves stopping them either.
                          The smart money is on the Red Sox.
                          Last edited by RalphZero; 10-19-2021, 10:45 AM.

Comment

playoffs = 1 and p:game number > 162 and H and p:runs > 9 and p:HR > 0 and po:runs > 0 and line < 110

playoffs
                            home
                            p: not game 162
                            p: runs >9
                            p: homeruns >0
                            po: wasn't shutout
                            dog <110 or favorite

19-2 (-157) (2.33)

if you run it won't show this game as being a play..homeruns aren't tracked anymore ..everything but that will return a result showing this as a play

bos -110 <<<
                            Last edited by bleeker; 10-19-2021, 03:53 PM.

Comment

if previous starter done before the 7th inning (Rodriguez went exactly 6)

16-0

Comment

Working...
                              X