game 163-165
    home favorite
    wins > 101
    opp previous opp (opo)< 106 wins

19-1 (-196) (3.60)
    13-5 RL (+112)

lad -220 risk 1 unit <<<
    lad RL (-105) half unit <<<

Last edited by bleeker; 10-05-2021, 11:15 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

not touching total now...cloudy day = no shadows https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/do...0524_poi?day=3

I have Dodgers in similar spot as Red Sox last night

p:SII>2 and league = NL and game number > 151 and (day = Tuesday or day = Wednesday or day = Thursday or day = Saturday) and season > 2007 and H and SG = 1 and p:RMAX > 2
    30-2 (2.28, 93.8%) avg line: -147.5 on: +$2,946 ROI: +60.4%
    Oct 06, 2021 box Wed home Dodgers Max Scherzer - R Cardinals Adam Wainwright - R -220

Comment

Originally posted by rolltide View Post
      not touching total now...cloudy day = no shadows https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/do...0524_poi?day=3

I have Dodgers in similar spot as Red Sox last night

p:SII>2 and league = NL and game number > 151 and (day = Tuesday or day = Wednesday or day = Thursday or day = Saturday) and season > 2007 and H and SG = 1 and p:RMAX > 2
      30-2 (2.28, 93.8%) avg line: -147.5 on: +$2,946 ROI: +60.4%
      Oct 06, 2021 box Wed home Dodgers Max Scherzer - R Cardinals Adam Wainwright - R -220
      very nice !
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
          163<=game number <=165 and HF and wins >101 and opo:wins <106

game 163-165
          home favorite
          wins > 101

19-1 (-196) (3.60)
          13-5 RL (+112)

lad -220 risk 1 unit <<<

Nice... I took a Live u4.5

Comment

Originally posted by dollars View Post

Nice... I took a Live u4.5
            glad you hit that

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
              163<=game number <=165 and HF and wins >101 and opo:wins <106

game 163-165
              home favorite
              wins > 101

19-1 (-196) (3.60)
              13-5 RL (+112)

lad -220 risk 1 unit <<<

when I ran this query after the game (before the update of result of this game) the record came up 12-1 (vs 19-1)..I find this happens every once in a while for reasons I do not understand..I'm not including in this , line and total parameters that are close to the queries..these can move and that's an easy explanation .. this was 19-1 when I ran it yesterday and now 13-1 with yesterday's result..there is enough room with the one's that I find to make it still worthwhile and it only happens a very small percentage of the time..just want to be upfront about it so I'm not accused of exaggerating the numbers on these..if you lower the wins on this to 96 (which I'm going to for upcoming system) it seems to be in line with the current 13-1 record for the higher minimum wins (>101)

Comment

Working...
              X