tuesday
    home
    lost previous to opponent
    dog <155 or favorite

0-5 o/u (-3.20)

not up yet on query but will qualify..last game (5-2) was extra innings

https://sportsdatabase.com/mlb/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

under 8.5 <<<
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

starter = Nathan Eovaldi and o:team = Yankees and s:margin >-3 and line >100

nathan eovaldi
    vs nyy
    previous start didn't lose by >2
    plus odds

0-6 (+134) (-3.50)

last 2 starts vs cole at about the same price and convincing loser last out

fade bos

nyy -115

NOT COMMITTING ON THIS..JUST INFO FOR NOW
    Last edited by bleeker; 10-04-2021, 04:42 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

starter = Gerrit Cole and po:runs = 0 and line >-215 and game number >81

cole
      fav <215 or dog
      team's previous opp was shutout
      2nd half season (by game number)

0-8 o/u (-2.75)

under

Comment

GL, I'm on u2.5 F3 and u4 F5 in Dodgers/Cards game. Dodger stadium shadows should keep runs down in early innings with the 5pm PT start

Comment

Comment

league = AL and 156 < game number < 167 and day != Friday and date > 20080922 and H and SG = 1 and p:RMAX > 2 and line < 200 and streak < 5
            36-6 (2.17, 85.7%) avg line: -138.4 / 123.5 on +$3,253 / ROI: +52.1% /
            = on Boston

Oct 05, 2021 box Tue home Red Sox Nathan Eovaldi - R Yankees Gerrit Cole - R 110 8.0

Comment

Originally posted by rolltide View Post
              GL, I'm on u2.5 F3 and u4 F5 in Dodgers/Cards game. Dodger stadium shadows should keep runs down in early innings with the 5pm PT start
              thanks rt..going to take a look at other game later

Comment

Good luck to our SDQL masters.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelangelo View Post
                  Good luck to our SDQL masters.
                  thanks mich

Comment

just doing total..unfortunately down to 8 now

Comment

Working...
                    X