max51 -224
    *Sportstimeout -516
    Big Tiger -566
    Horns62 -806
    *zotzotzot -1418
    Michelangelo -2152
    *captjoe388 -3828

*-used double play for the week

Crushed for time. Exciting finish for MLB today in the American League. Too bad it's up against the NFL, and I was once a fan, I think, of this all 3PM start times, but I'm not so sure now. Why cant we watch an early game and a late game that involve the wild card race? MLB needs to start earlier, require retractable roofs and get out of the way for the NFL. It's a great sport that loses all media coverage come August (or earlier).

Everyone finish strong, follow captjoe388 who won Friday with Tampa +115 and swept his double play yesterday with the Braves and again Tampa +120. Also Tom, perfect on the weekend with the Rockies and Jays.

I'll have something more comprehensive to wrap our season tomorrow or Tuesday.

Thanks guys and good luck!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Just a reminder for anyone who is new to the board or hasn't posted yet. Jump in anytime. I just ask this:

Rotation numbers are a big help, especially with frequent doubleheaders going.
    Don't forget if you want, you can pick 2 plays in one day ("double play") once in our week that goes from Monday to Sunday.
    Run lines, moneylines, totals, team totals can be used as well as first 5 innings.
    If you have suggestions I'm willing to amend the above but my time is limited and I can't chase specific team or player props, so just keep it to stuff I can find in the box score.
    Thanks!

979 Boston -1' -135
    Glad its over. Thanks for all the time you spend doing this. Good luck with your golf, thats where I'll be today.
    Money won is twice as nice as money earned
    Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Homer play as everywhere I go it's Blue Jay mania here

Toronto -317

I bet 31.70 dollars on this game, lol. Not willing to have a 300+ dollar surprise

Brock fantastic job as usual, your contributions and dedication are only surpassed by what a great guy you are. It's a privilege to post in your threads my friend. Now suck up some of that beautiful fall weather and golf !

Comment

Working...
      X