No announcement yet.

final series of the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

season>2020 and line<-170 and (total-p:total<-1 or total>=p:total) and H and SG<4 and game number>149
    25-1 (3.27, 96.2%)
    on LAD, TOR, SFG

Comment

away team hitting terribly and opponent bullpen got lit up yesterday in a late season game. A(t:hits/t:at bats, N=3)<0.1935 and 8>op:BPRA>4 and WP>39.5 and A and 167>game number>114
      4-54-3 (-3.12, 6.9%)
      PHI u8

added the current total
      Last edited by rolltide; 10-03-2021, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by rolltide View Post
          season>2020 and line<-170 and (total-p:total<-1 or total>=p:total) and H and SG<4 and game number>149
          25-1 (3.27, 96.2%)
          on LAD, TOR, SFG
          so if the total is half a run or full run less today it's eliminated..higher or >1 run less it's included..nice
          ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

bleeker your work and passion is IMO...

Are you migrating to SDQL3 by chance?
            is easy.
            Making consistently is a different story

Comment

Originally posted by MeestermikeD View Post
              bleeker your work and passion is IMO...

Are you migrating to SDQL3 by chance?
              appreciate that meestermike..I don't think so..just glancing at it I doubt I could learn that..the old version is simple to use and imo a great tool.. things like this ,if anything, are supposed to get easier with time ..obviously it's not that simple and there's a business and time element involved with this ..hopefully the old will return at some point
              ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Working...
              X