max51 -224
    Sportstimeout -610
    Horns62 -806
    Big Tiger -807
    Michelangelo -2063
    zotzotzot -2213
    captjoe388 -3773

*-used double play for the week

We split the card right down the middle last night, 2-2, $215 in and $215 out.

Our Thursday winners were Perry with the Blue Jays at +104 and zotzotzot going against the Orioles in a 2021 rarely seen favorite role, taking the Royals +110 for Dog Of The Day. Congrats to both of you.

Back to business with a full card, but typical September, several game are off the board with the pitching matchups undecided. Navigate carefully and good luck!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Just a reminder for anyone who is new to the board or hasn't posted yet. Jump in anytime. I just ask this:

Rotation numbers are a big help, especially with frequent doubleheaders going.
    Don't forget if you want, you can pick 2 plays in one day ("double play") once in our week that goes from Monday to Sunday.
    Run lines, moneylines, totals, team totals can be used as well as first 5 innings.
    If you have suggestions I'm willing to amend the above but my time is limited and I can't chase specific team or player props, so just keep it to stuff I can find in the box score.
    Thanks!

907 mia +170

Comment

916 Detroit +143
      Money won is twice as nice as money earned
      Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

923 Tex +156

Comment

Working...
        X