Thomas -434
    Big Tiger -445
    Sportstimeout -610
    Horns62 -806
    Michelangelo -1852
    zotzotzot -2208
    captjoe388 -3473

*-used double play for the week

Made it around the links today without dehydration. I think. Needed rain gloves it was that humid.
    Split the card 4-4 with yet another great turnout yesterday and a familiar face back at the plate.

Wednesday's winners:
    dollars--Dodgers -141. Geez Perry I should put you down for a win yesterday AND today. In case anyone missed it, an old time extra inning affair going 16 inning and ending a minute shy of 4:00 EDT. Padres continue to slump and you are picking winners nice job.
    Gambrinus--Giants -105. John good to see you back. Hockey some 40 odd days away although it didn't feel like it today. You beat me here.
    zotzotzot--Tampa +120. I don't care the pitchers or the opponent and I've said it here before, if you're getting the Rays + $$$, they're a pretty safe bet. Well done.
    Big Tiger--Giants/Mets UNDER 8.5 -105. Muts stranded 9 which killed my side play and made your UNDER a cinch. Nice going darryl.

Baseball is all day today and my choice for the TV probably (with a golf replay mixed in) as my CFL game gets postponed due to COVID.

*****Pray for the brave men and women of our military who lost their lives earlier today.*****

Best of luck on this Thursday.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Just a reminder for anyone who is new to the board or hasn't posted yet. Jump in anytime. I just ask this:

Rotation numbers are a big help, especially with frequent doubleheaders going.
    Don't forget if you want, you can pick 2 plays in one day ("double play") once in our week that goes from Monday to Sunday.
    Run lines, moneylines, totals, team totals can be used as well as first 5 innings.
    If you have suggestions I'm willing to amend the above but my time is limited and I can't chase specific team or player props, so just keep it to stuff I can find in the box score.
    Thanks!

957 SAN FRANCISCO -120

Comment

Hit em straight Andrew!!

KC Seattle under 8

Comment

957 Sf Giants -1' + 140
        Stay hydrated heat wave here in Jersey.
        Money won is twice as nice as money earned
        Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Originally posted by Bigtiger View Post
          Hit em straight Andrew!!

KC Seattle under 8
          7 OVER 79. No doubles, but missed 4 birdie chances Darryl. I don't have your talent!

Comment

Originally posted by captjoe388 View Post
            957 Sf Giants -1' + 140
            Stay hydrated heat wave here in Jersey.
            captjoe, the BEST advice. When I finished at 1:00 pm. temperature was 93 with a "real feel" of 106. I drank water after every shot practically. And still haven't pissed since 7:30 this morning.

Comment

Chasing them the whole series:

958 Mets +109

Comment

971 Yankees -123
                Thanks puckluck...

Comment

Working...
                X