Big Tiger -545
    *Sportstimeout -610
    Horns62 -806
    dollars -910
    zotzotzot -1693
    Michelangelo -1700
    captjoe388 -3428

*-used double play for the week

It's been a tough season and since the All Star Break it's been nearly impossible it seems. And if you play at a book (Bookmaker for one) that does action only and had the White Sox this afternoon, Wednesday, you're steaming. Baseball is a tough bet at times, especially now in August where it's week 17 of the NFL every day until the end.

Tuesday's winner:
    captjoe388--Tigers -125. I'm seeing minus signs by your prices, what's up captjoe? Two in a row. Thanks for the second day in a row for keeping us from being shutout.

Let's try it again, better luck today!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Just a reminder for anyone who is new to the board or hasn't posted yet. Jump in anytime. I just ask this:

Rotation numbers are a big help, especially with frequent doubleheaders going.
    Don't forget if you want, you can pick 2 plays in one day ("double play") once in our week that goes from Monday to Sunday.
    Run lines, moneylines, totals, team totals can be used as well as first 5 innings.
    If you have suggestions I'm willing to amend the above but my time is limited and I can't chase specific team or player props, so just keep it to stuff I can find in the box score.
    Thanks!

906 Philly +120

Comment

Col +225 (@ Hou)

Thanks, Brock.

Comment

919 Detroit -115
        Money won is twice as nice as money earned
        Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Working...
        X