friday ** chc/cws (2:20) anything else

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friday ** chc/cws (2:20) anything else

team =Cubs and DAY and o:team = White Sox and s:W and 5.9<s:SIP<7.4 and season >2004 and p:hits <10

cubs
    white sox
    day game
    team won cubs starter's last start
    he pitched between 6 and 7 1/3 innings in that start
    p: hits <10

0-10-1 o/u (.3.77)

under 9

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

team = Cubs and o:team = White Sox and season>2010 and start time<1610 and p:ou margin<4.5 and line<180 and po:runs>0

Cubs vs Sox starting before 4:10ET, cubs last game didn't go way over, they didn't shutout that opponent, and aren't a big dog today
      0-13-1 (-3.21, 0.0%) avg total: 9.0

CHC/CHI u8.5 +100

Comment

Originally posted by rolltide View Post
        team = Cubs and o:team = White Sox and season>2010 and start time<1610 and p:ou margin<4.5 and line<180 and po:runs>0

Cubs vs Sox starting before 4:10ET, cubs last game didn't go way over, they didn't shutout that opponent, and aren't a big dog today
        0-13-1 (-3.21, 0.0%) avg total: 9.0

CHC/CHI u8.5 +100
        nice job !!
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Working...
        X