Sportstimeout -353
    Big Tiger -581
    Horns62 -806
    *dollars -890
    Michelangelo -1424
    *zotzotzot -1583
    captjoe388 -3381

*-used double play for the week

Another 1-3 day yesterday. The vinyl record skips and skips.

Thursday's winner:
    zotzotzot--Royals/White Sox UNDER 9.5 -110 (5). 2-1 after an inning then the offense disappeared in this one, good call zot!

I'm off through Sunday. Boys week at the lake with golf, food and beverages thrown in. We see each other once a year, my childhood friends and we continue to tell the same stories after dinner every night year after year and they never get old.
    At minimum I'll have the thread up, but standings may not be updated for a few days, we'll see.

Post some winners while I'm away (I don't dare post anymore good grief). Good luck guys!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Just a reminder for anyone who is new to the board or hasn't posted yet. Jump in anytime. I just ask this:

Rotation numbers are a big help, especially with frequent doubleheaders going.
    Don't forget if you want, you can pick 2 plays in one day ("double play") once in our week that goes from Monday to Sunday.
    Run lines, moneylines, totals, team totals can be used as well as first 5 innings.
    If you have suggestions I'm willing to amend the above but my time is limited and I can't chase specific team or player props, so just keep it to stuff I can find in the box score.
    Thanks!

978 kc u8 +100

Comment

Lets double up:
      951 Mets/Phil Under 9' - 105
      959 Miami + 147
      Money won is twice as nice as money earned
      Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Pit +167 (@ Cincy)

Thanks, Brock.

Comment