wednesday ** min/cin (12:35) anything else

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wednesday ** min/cin (12:35) anything else

p:AW and p:M8 = -1 and 2<p:R9 <5 and p:margin = 2 and 1 < SG < 4 and 6 < month < 10 and po:walks >1 and line >-180 and total >7 and p:BPRA <3

p: away win
    series game 2 or 3
    july -september
    p: trailed by 1 after 8th inning
    p: scored 3 or 4 in the 9th inning
    p: won by 2 runs
    p: bullpen runs allowed <3
    po: walks >1
    favorite <180
    total >7

0-17 (+119) (-3.29)
    ​​​2-15 RL

fade min

cin RL-110
    Last edited by bleeker; 08-04-2021, 05:57 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

unreal..minny gets 4 runs in the 8th to make it 6-5 (cin)
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

gotta be nuts for getting involved in this series again lol

team =Yankees and o:team =Orioles and SG>1 and po:runs =1 and month <9

nyy
      o:bal
      series game >1
      p: bal runs =1 (exactly)
      before september

14-1 (-220) (-4.07)
      14-1 RL also

the first 2 games were RL winners but it was before they started keeping track of it..so added those 2 to the 12-1

nyy RL -130
      Last edited by bleeker; 08-04-2021, 04:56 PM.

Comment

if you begin after game 23 it's perfect RL

(add the game from 2004) 13-0 RL

https://sportsdatabase.com/mlb/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

Comment

nice one YTD

season>2020 and line<-190 and (total>p:total or total-p:total<-2) and H and streak>-3 and SG<4
          44-4 (3.33, 91.7%) reds, dodgers, blue jays

Comment

Working...
          X