Sportstimeout -353
    Big Tiger -581
    Horns62 -806
    *dollars -890
    Michelangelo -1324
    *zotzotzot -1578
    captjoe388 -3421

*-used double play for the week

Have to look back a ways for an above .500 day for the team. We were 3-6 last night, two of the wins were a medium dog and a big dog, so not as bad the record indicates, which is always the case in ML sports like baseball and hockey.

Tuesday's winners:
    zotzotzot--Mariners +140 as they doubled up the Rays in Tampa 4-2 and Royals/White Sox UNDER 9 -115 (8). Good job with Seattle and the total was a bit hairy at the end but won in Chi-town and being opposite of me on that was a good bet. Nice job winning your double play.
    Michelangelo--Pirates +198. The type of lumber I'm used to seeing from you Jim. Not only did Pittsburgh win by 3, they put up 8 IN Milwaukee, which would not be anything unusual for most teams, but for the team that has scored the fewest runs in MLB, it's something. Great win.

Four matinee games, the rest under the lights. Good luck today.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Just a reminder for anyone who is new to the board or hasn't posted yet. Jump in anytime. I just ask this:

Rotation numbers are a big help, especially with frequent doubleheaders going.
    Don't forget if you want, you can pick 2 plays in one day ("double play") once in our week that goes from Monday to Sunday.
    Run lines, moneylines, totals, team totals can be used as well as first 5 innings.
    If you have suggestions I'm willing to amend the above but my time is limited and I can't chase specific team or player props, so just keep it to stuff I can find in the box score.
    Thanks!

974 kc u8.5 -105

Comment

Well this season is following most all others MLB campaigns for me: What works for April-July starts to fade at this time of year after trade deadlines and the All Star game. It really should apply mostly to sides but I find it does to totals as well.

Having said that, let's go back to this well again after two tough beats last night:

975-976 Twins/Reds UNDER 9.5 -110

Comment

957 Atlanta -1' +140
        Money won is twice as nice as money earned
        Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

67/68

cle/tor U10 -119

thanks Brock

Comment

Working...
          X