Sportstimeout -353
    Big Tiger -581
    dollars -645
    Horns62 -806
    Michelangelo -1422
    zotzotzot -1718
    captjoe388 -3176

*-used double play for the week

We finished the week 2-3 and the pair of winners came from the same game. I hate the OVER as I've said several times here, but it makes you feel okay when your game is 3-2 after one inning. Then you realize you're relying on the Tigers and especially the Orioles to take you to the finish line (10) and realize the mistake you've made. I got what I deserved.

Sunday's winner:
    zotzotzot--Royals/Blue Jays UNDER 8.5 -110 (6). The line signaled yesterday's low scoring game was no fluke. You went back to the well zot and won again congrats.
    Big Tiger--Blue Jays -1.5 -130. Toronto never threatened in their 5-1 win at Rogers Centre, way to go Darryl.

Only 8 games on the Monday card and our friends north of the border have a Civic Holiday and we have a 3:07 first pitch in Toronto, so heads up. Post a winner below and good luck!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Just a reminder for anyone who is new to the board or hasn't posted yet. Jump in anytime. I just ask this:

Rotation numbers are a big help, especially with frequent doubleheaders going.
    Don't forget if you want, you can pick 2 plays in one day ("double play") once in our week that goes from Monday to Sunday.
    Run lines, moneylines, totals, team totals can be used as well as first 5 innings.
    If you have suggestions I'm willing to amend the above but my time is limited and I can't chase specific team or player props, so just keep it to stuff I can find in the box score.
    Thanks!

952 washington +100

Comment

# 952 under wash 8.5 (+107) ...good luck guys $$$$ can't wait for football ... also like Wash +1.5

Comment

953 METS -145 Ya gotta believe!!
        Money won is twice as nice as money earned
        Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Arizona +184 (vs Frisco)

Thanks, Brock

Comment

Working...
          X