*Sportstimeout -353
    Big Tiger -481
    dollars -645
    Horns62 -806
    *Michelangelo -1322
    *zotzotzot -1918
    *captjoe388 -2976

*-used double play for the week

A 3-5 night last but closer to .500 in cash because of a nice double play hit.

Fridays's winners:
    Michelangelo--Orioles +139, 4-3 winners in Motown and Rockies +177 in their 9-4 trouncing of the Padres at Petco. Game one had 8th inning sweat but you got out of that one okay and then the night cap was never close. The team with the fewest road wins in MLB made it look easy with 4 in the first and never looked back. I watched part of the game and you'd never know the Rockies had the record they do. Nice job Jim.
    Puckluck--Phillies/Pirates UNDER 9 +100 (7). I cussed in the first inning eating dinner wondering what drug I was on trusting these teams, but my faith in the "system" paid off as I had to keep reminding myself it was the Pirates offense and they stranded a ton of runners (12, 19 between the two teams). I got lucky, too, guys and I know it.

Things kick off with the Royals and Blue Jays just after 3:00 PM EDT and go the rest of the day. Good luck today.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Just a reminder for anyone who is new to the board or hasn't posted yet. Jump in anytime. I just ask this:

Rotation numbers are a big help, especially with frequent doubleheaders going.
    Don't forget if you want, you can pick 2 plays in one day ("double play") once in our week that goes from Monday to Sunday.
    Run lines, moneylines, totals, team totals can be used as well as first 5 innings.
    If you have suggestions I'm willing to amend the above but my time is limited and I can't chase specific team or player props, so just keep it to stuff I can find in the box score.
    Thanks!

964 kc u9.5 -110

Comment

Houston +103

Boston +103

Comment

963-964 Royals/Blue Jays OVER 9 -123

Comment

977 Over 7' Yanks/ mia even
          Money won is twice as nice as money earned
          Fast Eddie Felson

Comment