max51 -224
    dollars -345
    Big Tiger -481
    Horns62 -706
    zotzotzot -1228
    Michelangelo -1715
    captjoe388 -2596

*-used double play for the week

Forgettable weekend. We went 2-4 yesterday, 8-22 for the last 3 days. Yikes, we gotta stop the bleeding!

Sunday's winners:
    zotzotzot--Astros -1.5 -130 over the Rangers, 3-1. Good call and cheap price as one of the best teams in MLB (.610 win pct.) beats one of the worst (.350 win pct).
    Puckluck--Pirates/Giants UNDER 8 (7). Split my double play as the Giants toyed with the Pirates at home 6-1. Got what I deserved yesterday, could have easily been 2-0 or 0-2 so it fell in the middle where it should have.

Limited Monday card, choose wisely if you play and good luck!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Just a reminder for anyone who is new to the board or hasn't posted yet. Jump in anytime. I just ask this:

Rotation numbers are a big help, especially with frequent doubleheaders going.
    Don't forget if you want, you can pick 2 plays in one day ("double play") once in our week that goes from Monday to Sunday.
    Run lines, moneylines, totals, team totals can be used as well as first 5 innings.
    If you have suggestions I'm willing to amend the above but my time is limited and I can't chase specific team or player props, so just keep it to stuff I can find in the box score.
    Thanks!

Hey Brock took a little break after the double dip but I'm back to chase your ass lol

901/902

atl/nym U6.5 -109

Comment

906 cubs u8.5 -115

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
        Hey Brock took a little break after the double dip but I'm back to chase your ass lol

901/902

atl/nym U6.5 -109
        We still have better than two months Tom, ya never know.

Hey I enjoyed the DD you did in the NBA again. My first go around as NBA is a weaker sport for me.
        For the whole playoffs I just did game side and totals and did okay but maybe better if you teach me some of the halftime and team total stuff you do I can do better.

Hope all is well up in SK.

Comment

For sure Brock whatever I can do to help. Yes football is upon us and I may take in our August 6th home game vs the Lions in person just to get out in a crowd again, we'll see. Covid pretty much wrapped up here for the time being at least as all restrictions have been removed.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
            For sure Brock whatever I can do to help. Yes football is upon us and I may take in our August 6th home game vs the Lions in person just to get out in a crowd again, we'll see. Covid pretty much wrapped up here for the time being at least as all restrictions have been removed.
            Tom,
            Let me know where you end up sitting. I will be watching.

Comment

Seattle +152 (vs Hou)

Thanks, Brock.

Comment

#910 Bos rl +135

Comment

918 Angels -1' +140
                  Money won is twice as nice as money earned
                  Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Working...
                  X